Posted: Feb 2 2015, 02:51 AM
- Neutrals -
N/A
Absolum
- Alice InW -
Wonderland Heir
N/A

'Cause this is torturous electricity
Abe had set up this meeting, but he almost hadn't come. It had taken all he could to move out the door of his room and make it down the stairs without coming up with some reason not to make it. He had his leather jacket pulled on tightly, wanting to keep away the wind that rushed to meet him as he stepped outside. He took a deep breathe and watched it, quite literally, as he tried to calm him nerves. A good walk, which was quite the walk, should calm his nerves. The cold felt inviting, like all this was actually real. Life was harsh and cold sometimes, just like the wind that was hitting against his face and creating whips from his hair to smack against his face. He supposed it was karma and slowly trudged on, his head looking at the ground and each crack as he moved on. It seemed like hours, but it he finally made it and trudged inside and found a seat, somehow successfully finding his seat without hitting anyone. It appeared, however, no one wanted to mess with him. He wasn't sure if it was because they knew him, how he was dressed, or possibly even the look on his face. He didn't want to look moopy when his friend came around though, so tried to steel his nerves.
>
It had been quite a long time since Abraham had seen his best friend. In fact, their last real time together that Abraham remembered was him sneaking out of the room and trying to deny the night had ever happened. It wasn't exactly the best image to have left someone who had once been his best friend. In fact, Armand likely hated him by now. Wasn't that lovely? Being hated by someone who knew you best. The thought was depressing, and the worst part of the entire ordeal? It was Abe's fault, he was the dick who had snuck out of the room and ignored all the calls and texts from Armand.

His stomach was full of butterflies, but this shying away from each other had to stop. Or perhaps it was just Abraham shying away... His stomach began to turn even more and he took a deep breath and pulled out a joint. He needed something to keep him calm. Lighting it, he found a seat in the House of Mouse and ignored the glares he got from the onlookers. He could smoke if he wanted to, and technically he was in the smoking area while they were in the non smoking. He raised an eyebrow at them and pulled one large puff and let it seep out of his mouth, his eyes on theirs the entire time. So he was a cheeky bastard, it was lovely.

He had invited his friend to join him... but part of him hoped that he would be left alone while the other longed to see the one man who had held his attention for the last few months without actually seeing him everyday. He remembered the exact color of his eyes, not just that they were brown. He had stared at the pictures of them together before coming, and even still had the picture of them in his wallet. He pulled out his wallet and looked at the picture, the picture he had once hid inside without anyone really knowing it was there. Even before he had fucked up, he had that picture there tucked away for his rainy days, the days he felt like shit. This day, facing his... past actions was a day he needed them smiling together in his mind.
tag: Armand| Outfit: Black Leather Jacket, black shirt and jeans | notes: yay starter post!
robb stark
PM
^
Armand Karimi
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 01:37 AM
- Side Kicks -
"I have a sword!"
Abu
- Aladdin -
Barista
N/A

Two days before the meeting

Armand sat down on his bed and looked at his phone for hundredth time in the last hour.
Meet me @ HoM 8pm Fri

A.

He couldn't believe it. Abraham. Texted him. It's almost been a year. One whole torturous year full of heartbreak, loneliness, confusion, and anger. But mostly heartbreak, loneliness, and confusion. The whole anger side was new. New, but good. He could use anger. Anger made him feel stronger, safer.
He looked down again at his mobiles screen. The longer he stared, the more his fury intensified. How could Abe do this to him? Armand's hand began to shake and he gripped the phone harder. How dare he decide to pop up out of the blue?! Well jokes on him, he thought. Did he think Armand would say, "Oh goody! Abe wants me again!" and just run to him, arms open and a smile waiting? Did he think he cared?!
Armand gasped. There were tears running down his cheeks. Of course he cared. He may be able to trick Abe into believing otherwise when they meet, but he knew. He knew he could never fool his heart. He gripped the phone to his chest and hunched over trying not to let his emotions get the better of him but to no avail. His heart clenched in his chest and a sob escaped his lips.
"I hate him! I hate him so much!" Armand thought furiously. Just then his cat Jinx jumped onto his bedside table, knocking a photo frame onto his bed next to his leg. With trembling hands, he set his phone down and picked the frame up. He hadn't been able to make himself throw it out when that night happened. For so long he had kept it turned facing the wall. Slowly he turned it over in his hands. The photograph was of Abraham and himself. Abe being Abe had picked Armand up bridal style after they got their diplomas and had taken their caps and gowns off. Armand had his arms wrapped around Abe's neck, laughing like crazy. Abe was grinning like a fool. They both had a blush of happiness on their faces. Many times Armand had stared at the photo, pretending it wasn't a silly photo pose, that it was real. Now Armand clutched the framed photo to his chest and sobbed, "I love him. I love him so much."

Meeting day

Armand had his hands stuffed into the pockets of his green jacket, a grey, thick, long scarf wrapped around his neck and the lower half of his face. The wind whipped at his back violently, which suited him just fine. He felt tremulous inside too. Everything was whipping around his head and his heart felt numb. He spent the last two days turning the idea of this meeting over and over in his mind. Was this a good idea, should he just ignore the text, what does this mean, those plus hundreds more thoughts spiraled around until he felt overwhelmed and exhausted. He was almost to the House of Mouse now, only had a block or two left. Was he really doing this? Was he really about to see Abraham again after all that....happened? Armand crossed the street quickly, waving a thank you to the driver that slowed down. What if this was some kind of prank. Like, he sits there for hours and Abe never shows? Armand's steps slowed until he stopped walking. Abe wouldn't do that. Abe wouldn't...hurt him.
The whole way walking (minus crossing the street) Armand had been walking with his head down, staring at his feet. Now he looked up, his lips slightly parted. He could see the House of Mouse's entrance clearly now. He didn't really think Abe would deliberately hurt him, did he? Armand turned back the way he came and looked down the street. He could just say forget it and go back home. Maybe he should. What was this whole meeting going to get him any way? More pain, and heartache, his brain told him. Abraham will be right in front of me, I'll see Abe again, his heart said. Armand's hands rose to his chest, and clutched at his heart at that thought. But what would happen after that?
After a minute of thinking, he turned towards the H.o.M again and started walking.
He made it to the door and hesitated before grabbing the ornate handle and pulling it open. He was greeted by the sound of patrons, music, clinking of tableware, and the tap tapping of hurried feet of waiters and waitresses taking orders and delivering meals. The time they agreed upon was almost here. Armand surveyed the room again, scoping out where he thought Abe would choose to sit. It's have to be in a smoking section, so that narrowed it down to the back. It would also more than likely be dark, quiet, and secluded so it appeared the back left was the likely choice. Now, if he could only get his legs to move.
His knees felt a little weak. He didn't have too much faith that they would safely carry him. After a moment or two more, and an odd look sent his way, Armand began walking towards where he hoped Abe would be. The noise of the previous room slowly dissipated the closer he got to the smoking section. He could see a dark haired man in a black leather jacket sitting alone in a booth. Abraham. Armand swallowed hard and clutched his chest again. This was it. He was really here. Armand took a couple shaky breaths and moved on trembling legs to the opposite side of Abe and slid into the seat. He placed his finger tips onto the tables edge gently and looked up into a pair of molten, endlessly deep brown eyes.
Hello....Abraham, Armand said.
PM
^
Abraham Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 02:00 AM
- Neutrals -
N/A
Absolum
- Alice InW -
Wonderland Heir
N/A

Abraham felt like his heart was trying to pound out of his chest. Armand wasn't going to come, not after... He couldn't just demand and command Armand to come to him. It wasn't right for Mandy... His hand clenched on his thigh, and he had to take a few steadying breaths. He was shocked to feel a single tear creating a path down his heated cheeks and wiped it away. Armand shouldn't come and Abe wouldn't blame him. He licked his bottom lip, mostly out of nervousness as he glanced around looking for his friend or should he still call him that? What should he call Armand now? He couldn't call him an enemy, but he would understand if Armand saw him that way. He was an ass, he is was a dick, and he deserved the worst sort of hell for what he put Armand through.

Since Abraham had arrived early, he ordered himself a drink and tentatively ordered Armand one as well. If he didn't want it, he could order something else. Abe didn't care and since he would be footing the bill Armand could order what ever he wanted. The drink had been what Armand ordered most but his tastes could have changed. It had been a year after all. Abe's shaking hand reached for the drink and gripped the cold handle, holding it against his head as he took another long drag on his joint. He needed all he could to keep his nerves calm. He wouldn't be able to eat as it was, so he would just drink and hope he didn't end up with a drink poured over his head.

He had just raised a drink too his lips when he heard a voice behind him. His eyes widened and he nearly dropped the drink onto his lap but quickly set it down on the table. His hands were shaking again so he hid them under the table, looking over at the one person he was dreading to see but drank in every single inch of his body. "Mandy... I.." Abraham felt a lump get lodged in his throat, because this was his Mandy but not... not the way he remembered him. There was something different about him, and he knew why. It was because of him. "I...uh...I ordered you your favorite if your interested... to be honest I wasn't even sure you would show up here... and if you want to leave at any time feel free too. I won't stop you but..." His voice caught again and he took a steadying deep breath and let it out. "But I had hoped you would come."
tag: Armand| Outfit: Black Leather Jacket, black shirt and jeans | notes: yay starter post!
robb stark
PM
^
Armand Karimi
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 04:19 AM
- Side Kicks -
"I have a sword!"
Abu
- Aladdin -
Barista
N/A

Armand looked at Abe more closely. Could it be that he too were nervous? If it were a year ago, and you told him that Abe would act skittish around him he would have laughed and called you crazy. Yet, here he was almost spilling his drink at the very sight of Armand. It made him feel, odd. He looked over at the drink Abe told him was his. He remembered his favorite, a strawberry wine. Armand's fingers lifted from the tables edge and slowly he brought his hand to the delicate stem of the glass and picked it up. At first he thought that he shouldn't drink it, but perhaps a little alcohol would help relieve some tension, and help warm him up. He brought it to his lips and stopped to breath in the aroma. It smelled sweetly of fresh strawberries. He licked his parched lips and brought the rim of the glass the rest of the way to his mouth and tilted it, bringing in a slow sip. Letting it rest on his tongue, Armand savored the light fruity taste of the wine picking up the light floral notes before swallowing it.
Thank you, Abraham. It was very thoughtful of you to order for me, and its a good year of wine too. You...wanted me to come? Yes,of course you did. Why else would you suddenly send that text. I honestly would have thought you would have erased my number. Saying that, hurt. Armand actually felt his heart twinge. If he continues having these sharp pains, it would be no surprise to see him have a heart attack too.
Armand swirled his glass of wine and took another small sip before setting it down again. He returned his hand to the edge of the table. He wasn't sure what to say to Abe. Well, that's not true. He had a lot he wanted to ask him. But, how did he start? Armand's eyes flitted around their bubble of solitude. Landing at first on a speck of food in the top left of the table, a small tear in the back of the booth seat behind Abe's back to the right, then Abe's glass of beer, the sleeve of his leather jacket, his shoulder, his lips. There his eyes froze. He stared at them, drank in the sight of them. He felt his eyelids become hooded, and his lips part slightly. I remember kissing those lips. Armand licked his lower lip in remembrance. It was so long ago. They were so soft, like flower petals. Warm, like smoldering heat. Armand stilled. What was he doing? He hadn't seen Abraham in almost a year. A lonely broken year, and what does he do the moment he see's him again? Think about kissing him. No wonder he left the morning after their shared night. Armand breathed out a big shaky sigh, and closed his eyes attempting to reign himself in.
I didn't think you would want to see me again, Abraham. After the way you, Armand looks at Abe pointedly, ran, the next morning I thought you hated me. Preparing to hear Abe's response, to finally hear him say the words, Armand grabbed onto the table tightly. His knuckles whitened. He thought he could be strong enough to take what ever Abe could dish, after all it was Armand's fault Abe hated him any way. But he wasn't strong enough to maintain eye contact. He just couldn't do it. If Abe hated him for breaking the bonds of their friendship that night, then he had that right. Armand would accept it, but he couldn't do it while looking into Abe's eyes. Not the beautiful pools of melted chocolate that he loved so much. The thought of looking into eyes that once twinkled with laughter at his jokes or squinted with mischief when they played a prank together now looking at him in cold distaste and hatred froze his blood. Armand felt a chill run down his spine. His arms tensed further causing his bones to ache, yet still he gripped the table. He held his eyes shut tightly, and asked, Well, tell me already. Tell that you never want to see me again. That you wish you never met me. In a small, barely audible voice Armand said, That you hate me.
PM
^
Abraham Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 02:38 PM
- Neutrals -
N/A
Absolum
- Alice InW -
Wonderland Heir
N/A

Abraham watched Armand carefully, every single movement registering in his brain. Armand was being tentative but Abe was glad he finally took a drink. His eyes locked onto a pink tongue as it rushed out to lick Amand's lower lip, and his eyes darkened as the only thing that was now in the way of him watching Armand's lips was a large glass but he could see a sort of distorted figure through he knew to be Armand. His heart felt so heavy being here, like it was made of lead and was ready to just fall out of his body. Perhaps it would have been easier if he had no heart at all, no heart to pain him as his own did. His heart clenched tightly as he heard Armand speak of erasing numbers. "Never." It was all he could get out, and perhaps it was going to far to say that even if he did lose Armand's number he had the number memorized. He took a nice long gulp of his own beer, trying to calm his nerves and stop his hands from shaking. He knew this wasn't going to be easy, and he knew the risk he was taking. Abe had fucked up, he truly had, and when he apologized he wouldn't blame Armand for not forgiving him. Ever.

His stomach was tied in knots as he watched Armand, just watched him and drank him in. He needed to memorize every part of his body and remember the little habits so that if he did refuse to forgive Abe he would have this small amount of time to remember him. Remember this person who had a grip on his heart so tight it nearly killed him to see any harm come to him. He watched the brown amber eyes nearly close and saw the lashes that really should be criminal lay against his skin then hover over it. He wanted to saw something but how to start? How should he start? He an entire year to think of just the right thing to say but all of that planning had vacated his brain. He watched Armand take a shaky breath and it hurt, because he was the reason for it. There was no righteous anger for the one who had caused his friend pain like he used to get, because he was the one who had caused it. His lips tightened into a line and he lifted his chin. he could do this, he told himself. He choked on, well nothing really, when he heard Armand's next words. His fingers curled into fists and Abe looked down at them because he couldn't look at Armand, not right now. "I didn't hate you... He couldn't breath as his chest tightened and he shut his eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, then continued on. "Technically I didn't run, I snuck out. I needed...time. It's not like I could pretend that night had never happened. It changed everything and... I needed time to sort it out. You know my father, how he feels about... I didn't know what to do and I looked back and you were there sleeping and I had a hang over so I couldn't try to sort out how I felt or what the next step might have been. The easiest solution was to leave and once I had... it was just easier to stay away...."

Abraham felt lost and disoriented, all his feelings squashed together and rising to the surface in a tidal wave of emotions. He hated that feeling, the mixing of emotions so he didn't know how to feel. It was just easier to leave those emotions dormant but another part of him just couldn't. They longed to see Armand, to see his smile or the way he could light up a room with the way he laughed. His entire body froze as an explosion of words seem to flood out of those lips he had dreamt about for so long and his eyes widened in astonishment. He didn't know what to say as a myriad of emotions crossed his face. He longed to kiss those words out of his mouth and make sure Armand never once thought Abe hated him. Why would he ever think that? He had expected anger, anger he had prepared for but not this. This made him want to cup Armand's face in both of his hands and press tender loving kisses on those velvety lips until he moaned and Abe's tongue could slip in to taste of heaven. He strange choked laugh arose and he shook his head. This was not the time and he needed to answer. "You daft old fool, why would you say that? When did I ever say I hated you? Not once ever, even when I..." His heart clenched again and the words got caught in his throat, he looked away and slouched in his seat, grabbing his beer and continued to drink it till the glass was empty. Anything to give him more time to thing of what he should do or say next, and to give Armand time to respond to what he had said.
robb stark
PM
^
Armand Karimi
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 05:49 PM
- Side Kicks -
"I have a sword!"
Abu
- Aladdin -
Barista
N/A

Armand watched as Abe took his beer in hand and drank from it. Was that a tremor in his fingers he saw? Armand didn't know what to think of that. He looked back at the table and focused on the ring of condensation the glass of beer had made. Why would Abe...be nervous? Could it be the shaking of barely controlled anger? That sounded more likely to Armand. After all, who wouldn't be furious after what he had done? He took their friendship, more importantly Abe's trust, and twisted it to his own desires. He has loved Abe for so long, when the chance to be more than best friends arose, Armand jumped like a mindless, horny, dog. He clenched his teeth hard, causing a muscle to tick in his jaw. This was all his fault. It shouldn't matter that Abraham was furious with him. It shouldn't hurt, but it did. Armand felt like his heart was cracking. He didn't want this. He didn't want hatred and fury. He wanted his best friend. He would always dream of being lovers, but if time was rewound he would do things differently. He would have been the friend Abe deserved. He would have kept his feelings in better check.
Armand's eyes shot back up to Abe's at hearing what he said. He tried to listen as Abe spoke about everything changing and needing time, but he couldn't quite focus. He said...he didn't hate me...he just said- Armand's breath caught in his throat. How can he not hate me? Of course he hates me. He's just being kind like he always is. Always trying to shelter me.
Abe was still talking, telling him how his father feels about this sort of thing. Armand flinched as if struck. That definitely stung. That, was enough. That's it, Armand couldn't stand it anymore. He needed to release the words he's held back for so long. Abe would hear him, he wouldn't be able to run. Not until he said what he needed to.
Armand took another shaky breath, then looked Abe in the eyes allowing the pain he felt to shine through. You did run, Abraham. You left and never looked back. All this time, all this time I... Armand closed his eyes tightly and clenched at his heart with one hand.
All this time, I have hated myself. Hated what I did, hated that I broke apart our long and wonderful friendship over my own selfish and one sided feelings. Beating myself up for one, long, torturous year. A year spent missing you so much, a day didn't go by that my heart didn't ache at the loss of you.
Armand's breath caught on a sob and tears welled in his eyes. It was as if a flood gate opened in his heart and all the long hidden thoughts and feelings were pouring through. He couldn't stop them even if he wanted to. This needed to be said, he needed Abe to hear him. His fist tightened on his chest, the knuckles turning white. His whole body was shaking with the intensity on his emotions. He hung his head, gulping in air and pressed on.
I know it was wrong to do what we did that night. But it was- it was one of the happiest nights of my whole life. When I woke up and saw you gone, my whole being shattered. I didn't know what to do. I- I love you Abraham. I love you and it kills me. It hurts having these feelings alone. Armand's body shook violently as his drew in a ragged breath, his face paling. Another sob escaped, and he raised his other hand to his chest to clutch at his heart more. He drew in another breath, attempting to calm down and looked back into Abe's eyes, tears falling freely down his face. I would never ask you to return my feelings, I know what you have a stake. I would never want to be a burden or a hindrance to you. But you must understand, please! Armand looked into Abe's eyes in desperation. Please know that I never meant to hurt you. Never. I wish I had never broken your trust. I wish things were the way they were before, when I could see you smile. Armand looked at Abraham as he choked on a laugh. He felt his stomach coiling like angry snakes. He felt weak, and spent. Never had he thought that one day he and Abe would be here, in this terrible broken moment. He was a fool for thinking he could have a piece of happiness for his own. That it would always be with him.
Armand heard Abe ask when had he ever said he hated him. Never, you've never said it. But why would you? You've always sheltered and protected me. You acted like it was your duty to keep me safe from anything. Your obligation. I've always been targeted for hatred. But I never wanted it from you. You, the one that made me feel so alive and special. So...important. But, even you have a limit, and I surely crossed it. Armand released his jacket, raising his trembling hands to his face. His cool fingers pressed gently to his eyes and his hot, tear streaked cheeks cooling them. He watched as Abe slumped in the booth, then grabbed his drink and finished it. Was this all this meeting was going to amount to? Painful emissions from the heart, and tears? Should he feel grateful for the chance to see and speak with Abraham, even though it hurt his very soul? Armand thought for a moment, then decided it didn't matter if he should be grateful or not. He would always relish this last chance to see Abe again, to hear his voice, see his face. He reached for his own drink and downed it, placing the glass down a bit unsteadily. He felt numb now that he had said all of that at once. What did he do now? He ran a hand through his thick black hair causing some to stand at odd angles. Where do they go from here, if there is any where to go.
Armand looked up at Abe and was about to say something, though he wasn't sure what, when a waitress appeared with fresh drinks. She took the empty glasses and inquired if Abe or Armand were interested in ordering food. Honestly, Armand thought he might throw up if he tried to eat, but drinking on an empty stomach was bad enough. Add his haywire emotions on top and that made for disaster. He glanced at the menu for a second and then ordered a basket of tortilla chips and house made salsa. He slid the menu across the table to Abe and brushed his fingers by mistake. He snatched his hand back as though burned almost dropping the menu, and quickly put both hands in his lap. He felt a blush burn his cheeks. The waitress must think he's nutters. Abe must think him nutters, hell, HE thought he was nutters. He looked at Abe through his eye lashes.
PM
^
Abraham Kennedy
 Posted: Feb 5 2015, 01:01 AM
- Neutrals -
N/A
Absolum
- Alice InW -
Wonderland Heir
N/A

Abe felt worse now that he saw Armand flinch, knowing that his point must have hurt. He knew how his father felt about... same sex relationships. It didn't matter than his father owned a club that hid the existence of a fetish hideaway, apparently his 'morality' started where those who felt strongly with those of the same gender was concerned. In fact, it was how he had been raised most of his life so these feelings... their relationship had been so new, strange, and even taboo. How could you express these feelings that seemed like glass shard in your heart anytime he thought of Armand. The more he thought on it, the more his heart bleed and the worse his heart turned out to be.

Abraham knew those words would come out, but hearing them out loud stung. His body went rigid and he looked away, wanting to hide away in a corner and just bang his head against the wall. However as Armand continued Abe grew astonished. His mouth literally dropped open and his eyes widened till they hurt, the dry sting in his eyes the only reason he shut them once more and kept them shut. He was not hearing this. How is it that someone could turn around of... such pleasure and love making but when morning came the other person left without saying anything or even talking to them for a year and blame themselves. He didn't know how to react to that, his confusion growing as the man continued. He tilted his head, wondering if just maybe he was actually asleep and this was a dream. Was he dreaming? He used his hidden hand to pinch his inner thigh and with a small sting was assured he was really awake. Well, now what should he do?

When Armand's breath caught on a sob, Abraham's entire body shook and he nearly moved over to the other side of the table to hold him in his arms. Armand was in so much pain needlessly, blaming himself instead of blaming Abraham. Abe reached to grasp the hand that Armand had clenched to his heart, wanting to share the burden and take some of the weight of the night off his shoulders. There was not one part of that night that had been Armand's fault, if Abe didn't want to do something... well he didn't do it. He was a rich son of a bitch and could likely get away with murder if someone angered him enough. Surely Armand knew what a wretched soul he was, did he? "Do not take this on you. Do you really think that I didn't find you attractive that night? Tell me one time someone forced me to do something I didn't want to do? That night, I had wanted to bed you and so I did and I..." His voice grew dry and he had to stop and swallow, but really he didn't know how to continue. He had simply started to rant and continued until now but now that it was over... he couldn't push himself to continue.

Abe was not ready for this, his hands shaking and his body wanting to race out of the building as fast as his body could take him. He wasn't ready for the I love you's yet and he certainly hadn't thought Armand would say such a thing to him... tonight after all that had happened. He swallowed and thought about his own feelings, the feelings he had pushed down for so long. He cared for the man and certainly loved him as a friend but to love him... to love him in that way was different. It was harder because it meant making him vulnerable and his father had always warned him against it. This was too much, the emotions rising too high too fast and his gaze flickered more than once to the door way. Hell, this was why he had hid himself away for a year to avoid this... at least until he was ready. "Don't... you shouldn't love me. I fucked you, and don't say it wasn't fucking because I tore at your clothes and I'm sure I left a few small bite marks on your body. I fucked you then left you, not even giving a damn to write a note for you. Don't love someone like me... I'm not even sure I know how to love... not the love that your talking about." It was the best he could think of on the spot, but he meant every word. He wasn't sure he could, not the level that Armand was. He was scared and far too proud to let himself feel that... insecure and in someone else's arms. He wasn't sure he could let someone hurt him that much, he guarded his heart and... what if one day Armand did hold him accountable for that night? What if he used that against him and slashed his heart to pieces? Would Abraham be able to handle that? He wasn't so sure he could.

Abraham simply raised on poised eyebrow at Armand and took a really long drag, listening as Armand continued but wondering if maybe he was in an alternate universe. Perhaps that is what happened here, so in this universe he didn't sneak out of the bedroom when Armand was asleep, leaving him there to wake up alone after their friendship was changed forever? He felt a cross between slapping some sense into the man or just pulling him over the table by his shirt and giving him a kiss that would curl his toes. Sadly the table he thought would save him from Armand's anger was now quite annoyingly in the way. "You have not once been a burden to me. You have made me feel like someone more than an heir to a club. You made me feel... well human." Human in a way that no other person he had ever been able to pull out from him. He felt like a hero when he was with Armand sometimes, saving at least part of his soul from eternal damnation for all the bad things he had done.

This situation called for care and when the waitress came back, Abe was going to take full advantage of this situation. While Armand was looking at the menu, the waitress shot him heated glares clearly blaming him for the reason Armand had recently been crying. He supposed, in a way, she was right. He wasn't exactly sure what he wanted, but he had wanted to take advantage of Armand handing him the menu, making sure that his hand gently caressed Armand's as they brushed, and hid a smirk behind the menu as he considered it honestly. It seemed to quite clearly effect Armand and he peeked over the menu to see him hot in the face with his hands down under the table. Abe put his feet up on the booth beside Armand and begun to swing one of his feet to the beat, ever so often gently nudging the side of Armand's thigh as he considered his options. "I think I will have the fried onion." He passed the waitress the menu and smiled politely but dismissively. Once she had left, he looked very seriously at Armand. "You have nothing to apologize for, so you better stop blaming yourself. Stop. It. Now." He saw the last few words as a command, looking at him very seriously. "You need to... I don't know get mad. I fucking left you laying there asleep on my bed and left the building. Despite how many calls or texts I ignored them all until I sent you one text a few days before now. Hell, I was willing to let you throw a few punches at me but you should not be apologizing here. Not ever, not over this... You did everything right, and you were honest with me. I was the shit hole that morning...
robb stark
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Threads | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN WAS CREATED BY IRIS AT A THOUSAND FIREFLIES.